South African National Transportation Group (Transnet) will implement the new port service charges from this April 1st, including a 40% reduction of the charges on the export of container. For a long time, port charges of South African rank global forefront. In order to improve the competitiveness of South African export products, Transnet also take a series of policies to reduce port charges. President Brian, Transnet said, This is in line with South Africa’s strategy to promote the development of the manufacturing industry, moreover, it will greatly promote exports.
- Water soluble yarn attaches new momentum to the textile marketWith the improvement of living standards, consumers propose demand for aesthetics, comfort and environmental performance of textile products. To cater to the voice of consumers seeking high quality of life, all sectors of the textile chain are adhering to the … Continue reading →
- Textile Designers and Artists of TodayAnne Kyyro Quinn Anne Kyyrö Quinn’s sculptural approach has pioneered a new genre of interior textiles based on three-dimensional structure rather than smooth surface ornamentation. Julie Krakowski A very talented Brussels-based French textile designer. Arthur David Print design for the … Continue reading →
- European luxury brands regard the U.S as future growth market“Excellent ” is the description dior CEO sidneytoledano outlook on the U.S. market. “This not only shows that U.S. consumers will confidently buy more. Most importantly, the United States will attract more from Europe, Brazil, Russia and China tourists, so … Continue reading →
- Luxury brand leads kids’ garment trendAlong with the economic rise of the tide youngster, who have launched big fashion children’s series. However, whether the child is small in relation to such a luxury never stop arguing over. Luxury is defined in the international community as … Continue reading →
- Design should express themselves as far as possibleWan Yifang is one of the most famous Chinese designers on London Fashion Week, she graduated from St. Martin as the first rank in her class on graduation show, but also she is the first to receive this award as … Continue reading →
- Water soluble yarn attaches new momentum to the textile market
TextileAirline Silk Road American textile and garment bilateral trade Business etiquette and customs in India China food China wine import Cotton and Textile Fair cotton and yarn export free trade agreement Global trade news grape wine green trade barriers international market international trade intra-regional trade national currency settlement partial paper import tariffs Philippines business etiquette silk quilt Sino-Russian trade textile textile design textile exports volume textile industry textile production conditions Textile Technology textile trade trade finance trade fraud trade friction trade in China trade issue solution trade market trade market value trade news trade news about Yiwu Luaggages trade opportunities in China trade protectionism trade safety trade surplus trading partner Turkmenistan customs Wooden Wine Tray world trade market World trade news