Indian participation in the Federal Textile Minister KavuruSambasiva power loom development and export promotion committee held a meeting, the media reporter revealed that the government is trying to plan five years, textile exports will increase to $ 100 billion, he said, after Cabinet approval, will invest 700 million rupees to build a textile factory. The minister said that the central government has a provision of 500 million rupees in Tirupur and Erode district built textile factory. He also said that the textile industry has the technological development funding 19 billion rupees. Textile Development Fund will pay the money within two weeks.
- 5 details keep up with the rhythm of men’s clothing of spring and summer fashion weekDetails will always be the essence of men, the color of a button, a pocket mouth cloth of mixed colors, these men can make a difference. Pursue changes in the details of a timeless classic, and while changes are adhering … Continue reading →
- Violet home textileToday, the generation after 80s has gradually become the main force of the consumer market, unlike the previous generation, these young people do have too many memories of the traditional culture, they have a separate personality and thinking ahead, they are … Continue reading →
- Tibetan carpetsIn Tibetan weaving crafts, the most remarkable to be a Tibetan carpets. Tibetan carpets unique weave blanket soft, durable, and bright colorful traditional pattern known. Tibetan carpets are mainly antique Tibetan carpets, Tibetan “mats” are mostly used in home or … Continue reading →
- Nicaraguan textile has a good potential investmentThe main processing area of foreign investment in Nicaragua Europe OEM designer clothes, using the United States duty-free quota TPL textiles or “the United States and the Central American Free Trade Agreement and Dominica” free tariff concessions for export to … Continue reading →
- Australian wool, cotton will access to Japan in zero tariffRecently, the Australian Prime Minister Tony Abbott with visiting Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe signed an “economic partnership agreements” that a free trade agreement between the two countries. After several years of negotiations, Australia and Japan reach agreement on a … Continue reading →
- 5 details keep up with the rhythm of men’s clothing of spring and summer fashion week
TextileAirline Silk Road American textile and garment bamboo fiber bilateral trade Ceramic fiber textile products China food cotton Cotton and Textile Fair cotton and yarn export free trade agreement Global trade news green trade barriers Indonesia's garment exports international market international trade intra-regional trade national currency settlement partial paper import tariffs Russian linen silk quilt Sino-Russian trade Spanish textile industry textile textile and apparel exports textile design textile exports volume textile industry textile production conditions Textile Technology trade finance trade fraud trade friction trade in China trade market trade market value trade news trade news about Yiwu Luaggages trade protectionism trade safety trade surplus trading partner Turkmenistan customs Wooden Wine Tray world trade market World trade news