Indian participation in the Federal Textile Minister KavuruSambasiva power loom development and export promotion committee held a meeting, the media reporter revealed that the government is trying to plan five years, textile exports will increase to $ 100 billion, he said, after Cabinet approval, will invest 700 million rupees to build a textile factory. The minister said that the central government has a provision of 500 million rupees in Tirupur and Erode district built textile factory. He also said that the textile industry has the technological development funding 19 billion rupees. Textile Development Fund will pay the money within two weeks.
- Textile Designers and Artists of TodayAnne Kyyro Quinn Anne Kyyrö Quinn’s sculptural approach has pioneered a new genre of interior textiles based on three-dimensional structure rather than smooth surface ornamentation. Julie Krakowski A very talented Brussels-based French textile designer. Arthur David Print design for the … Continue reading →
- European luxury brands regard the U.S as future growth market“Excellent ” is the description dior CEO sidneytoledano outlook on the U.S. market. “This not only shows that U.S. consumers will confidently buy more. Most importantly, the United States will attract more from Europe, Brazil, Russia and China tourists, so … Continue reading →
- Luxury brand leads kids’ garment trendAlong with the economic rise of the tide youngster, who have launched big fashion children’s series. However, whether the child is small in relation to such a luxury never stop arguing over. Luxury is defined in the international community as … Continue reading →
- Design should express themselves as far as possibleWan Yifang is one of the most famous Chinese designers on London Fashion Week, she graduated from St. Martin as the first rank in her class on graduation show, but also she is the first to receive this award as … Continue reading →
- Which one is more better? Cotton or Modal?Which one is more better? Cotton or Modal ? To answer this question, we must know about the difference between modal and cotton at first, what is modal ? Modal is a kind of high wet regenerated cellulose fiber. Modal … Continue reading →
- Textile Designers and Artists of Today
TextileAirline Silk Road American textile and garment bilateral trade Business etiquette and customs in India China food China wine import Cotton and Textile Fair cotton and yarn export free trade agreement Global trade news grape wine green trade barriers international market international trade intra-regional trade national currency settlement partial paper import tariffs Philippines business etiquette silk quilt Sino-Russian trade textile textile design textile exports volume textile industry textile production conditions Textile Technology textile trade trade finance trade fraud trade friction trade in China trade issue solution trade market trade market value trade news trade news about Yiwu Luaggages trade opportunities in China trade protectionism trade safety trade surplus trading partner Turkmenistan customs Wooden Wine Tray world trade market World trade news