According to the Spanish Ministry of foreign economic competition data show that the first half of 2013, the Spanish textile products exports reached 5.824 billion euros, representing an increase of 16.4%. Among them, the apparel exports 4.065 billion euros, an increase of 22.8% over last year. First half of 2013, the Spanish textile imports 6.874 million euros, compared with the first half of 2012 increased by 6.3%. Apparel imports amounted to 5.103 billion euros, an increase of 7.2%. June 2013, the Spanish textile exports to 931 million euros, representing an increase of 12.5%, textile imports amounted to 1.074 billion euros, down 4.3%. Meanwhile, in June this year, apparel exports reached 640.5 million euros, an increase of 21.1%, apparel imports amounted to 775.4 million euros, down 5.9%.
- European luxury brands regard the U.S as future growth market“Excellent ” is the description dior CEO sidneytoledano outlook on the U.S. market. “This not only shows that U.S. consumers will confidently buy more. Most importantly, the United States will attract more from Europe, Brazil, Russia and China tourists, so … Continue reading →
- Luxury brand leads kids’ garment trendAlong with the economic rise of the tide youngster, who have launched big fashion children’s series. However, whether the child is small in relation to such a luxury never stop arguing over. Luxury is defined in the international community as … Continue reading →
- Design should express themselves as far as possibleWan Yifang is one of the most famous Chinese designers on London Fashion Week, she graduated from St. Martin as the first rank in her class on graduation show, but also she is the first to receive this award as … Continue reading →
- Which one is more better? Cotton or Modal?Which one is more better? Cotton or Modal ? To answer this question, we must know about the difference between modal and cotton at first, what is modal ? Modal is a kind of high wet regenerated cellulose fiber. Modal … Continue reading →
- Australia released new standards for environmental certified textile and leather” Environmental Choice product label ” is to develop a method for identifying the environmental performance of the product label by the association responsible for managing the Australian environment label. Australian environmental label association is to develop a non-profit organization … Continue reading →
- European luxury brands regard the U.S as future growth market
TextileAirline Silk Road American textile and garment bilateral trade Business etiquette and customs in India China food China wine import Cotton and Textile Fair cotton and yarn export free trade agreement Global trade news grape wine green trade barriers international market international trade intra-regional trade national currency settlement partial paper import tariffs Philippines business etiquette silk quilt Sino-Russian trade textile textile design textile exports volume textile industry textile production conditions Textile Technology textile trade trade finance trade fraud trade friction trade in China trade issue solution trade market trade market value trade news trade news about Yiwu Luaggages trade opportunities in China trade protectionism trade safety trade surplus trading partner Turkmenistan customs Wooden Wine Tray world trade market World trade news